Family and Children Law
A.Vincent Solicitors are experts in family law and children law. Our experienced and dedicated team of solicitors, barristers offer professional advice and representation to our clients who come from all walks of life. We have the expertise to advise you on complex family disputes that are sometimes inevitable as time changes. We offer a confidential and sensible approach advice and representation when family break down and emotions are at times high. Our lawyers understand how you may feel in family break down.
We will always assess your family issues and advising you appropriately. We take a pro-active care especially when children are involved or caught up in between adults disputes.
Our solicitors and barristers are dedicated to providing you with the best advice, high quality service and updates on your family matters.
Once instructed, our experts family lawyers will provide you with a dedicated solicitor who will respond to your queries at any time. Your case worker will offer you professional, detailed and considerate advice.
We will make sure that, where possible, we can help you resolve your family matters out of court rather than going through a stressful, lengthy, costly and unpredictable litigation. This is to avoid lengthy, costly and often acrimonious proceedings. However, we are a proactive and dynamic team ready to advise on bringing court proceedings if these are the most sensible method of achieving the desired outcome of your case. We will always act for your best interest.
We represent you in the following matters:
- divorce contested or uncontested
- Nullity and Judicial Separation
- Pre-Nuptial and separation agreements.
- Financial arrangements during or following a divorce or cohabitation, agreed or not agreed.
- Financial arrangements for cohabitees.
- dissolution of civil partnership,
- children contact and other Child Arrangement Orders,
- injunctions and Family Law orders
- Domestic Violence urgent applications
- Children Arrangement applications and Orders
- Child Abduction.
Contact us for a free initial consultation and funding arrangements.